Avalonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalonia

My Eclectic Study Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Is An Aura?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

What Is An Aura? Empty
PostSubject: What Is An Aura?   What Is An Aura? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 4:23 pm

What Is An Aura?

What Is An Aura? Aura11

It is a part of your Physical Body. Yes! Physical. What we see, Scientists tell us, has to do with how the light is reflected off an object. When it is dark we can't see anything, or if the light passes through the Object, then it is invisible to us. You can tell that when you look around you. You don't see the air. But then; when the room is darker and a shaft of light shines in, then we can see all the little particles floating around. You don't see them, but they are there.

Physical things have different properties: energy, magnetism, heat etc. Which can be seen in different kinds of light. Our bodies contain all kinds of energy, Physical; and some say spiritual. These energies or forces, we can feel and sometimes see, if we train ourselves. You can learn to see Auras. You need to practice using different kinds of light. You also need to see, from within, from your Psychic centre; or Third Eye. So relax, put yourself in the right frame of mind and know what you are looking for. It is a kind of Energy, or Magnetic force that surrounds our body Some call this the Auric layer. Is generated from within. Our whole being is not contained in a shell, our skin, like we once believed, but extends out and interchanges with the external environment.

The aura is made up of seven main aura's which extend up to four feet from the body. These aura's all occupy the same space at the same time, each aura extending out further than the previous aura. All aura's are interconnected and reliant on the others for normal function.

The seven main aura's of the aura are: - ETHERIC AURA: EMOTIONAL AURA : MENTAL AURA : ASTRAL AURA : ETHERIC TEMPLATE AURA : CELESTIAL AURA : KETHERIC TEMPLATE AURA.

What Is An Aura? 14270610

The Aura is manifested by a kind of glow, or Halo effect. It is comprised of many layers that extend several feet around us. Although we can hardly ever see them all. Some say these layers are generated from energy centres within our Body called Chakra's and that the colours seen relate to these energy centres, and that the physical, mental and emotional states of Being are reflected by the colours and changes of colours we see. Many Psychic Healers, working with the same individual can tell health or injury by the changes they observe.

You can begin in a darkened room with a soft glow of light, Look at your hand. you can almost always see a fuzziness or soft glow. No it is not bad vision, or a reflection. Learn to look, I like to lay naked on my bed after a bath I can see the glow of different colours around the different parts of my body. It's difficult at first, but after practice you can see colours. Some colours seem stronger than others. Different people emanate colours differently, and observers see them differently, based on the interaction between the two.
Back to top Go down
https://avalonia.forumotion.com

What Is An Aura?
Page 1 of 1