Avalonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalonia

My Eclectic Study Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Attract Who You Are Being

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

You Attract Who You Are Being Empty
PostSubject: You Attract Who You Are Being   You Attract Who You Are Being Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 10:53 am

"The world is a great mirror.
It reflects back to you what you are.
If you are loving, if you are friendly, if you are helpful,the world will prove to be loving and friendly and helpful in return.
The world is what you are."

~ Thomas Dreier, Author

Being irresistibly attractive is about living a life that feels really good to you. It’s a makeover from the inside. You will attract good things when you feel attractive to yourself and set up conditions in your life that work best for you. In other words, you don’t merely attract those things that you hope or wish for; you attract the people and circumstances that match how you’re operating and showing up in the world. Most of us chase after things and few of us naturally attract the good stuff that we truly desire until we start living a life that feels most appealing to us, and until we start being more like the things we want to attract. For example, if you want more happy experiences to come around, be happy. If you want to encounter more kindness from people, be kind first. If you want more respect from others, be respectful.

It’s important to ask yourself, “Do I really love my life?”
If you say, “No, not completely,” the next questions are,
“Why not?” and “What has to change?”

Don’t worry if you look good to the world; concern yourself with living a life that looks good to you. Fall in love with your life and you will be attractive to others. And the more attractive you become, still others won’t be on the same page and will resist your happiness, but that’s okay too. They’re just not there yet.

It’s a mistake to think your life has to be problem free before you can feel happy and peaceful. The opposite is actually true. First you work toward joy and serenity and then your life challenges lessen and disappear. Most say, “When I reach my goals, I will be joyful.” But you must be joyful first. You must start with the determination that you will settle for nothing less than feeling good. And when you first seek joy, all else that is good follows. It’s not the other way around. You can feel joyful or serene even in the midst of turmoil.

Principle of Joy – When you feel good, you attract and manifest even more good.
Selfishly seek your own joy: Your joy is the greatest gift that you can give to anyone. Because unless you are in your joy, you have nothing to give, anyway."
~Abraham Hicks

Tips: Radiate joy from the inside out. Let yourself feel good no matter what is happening around you. Allow yourself to sparkle and shine -- Joy is very attractive.

Question: Have you taken your life too seriously? How will you let yourself have fun again?

Affirm: “I am joyful now.”

Let this simple affirmation travel from your head to your heart – which can sometimes be a very long distance. It may take a little practice, because you must allow yourself to feel it too!

Try This: Try taking just a few minutes to be fully present with someone today and share a moment of joy with them.
Smile more often and find at least one person to laugh with --see what happens.
Back to top Go down
https://avalonia.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalonia :: The Pagan's Path :: The Pagan's Path-
Jump to: