Avalonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalonia

My Eclectic Study Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Spells

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

Love Spells Empty
PostSubject: Love Spells   Love Spells Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:41 pm

Spells are the power tools to make your wishes come true. However, your magic actions bring deeper attachment to the material world: more money, sex, etc. and creates karma. Spell user must understand the side effects, indeed. No matter what kind of magic you practice: white, to help, red to seduce, or black, to destroy, you far-seeing your will on others and bond yourself to maya, the great illusion.

There is also a good saying: be aware of your wishes, they might come true. In other words, one might regret the wish after it's been materialized. If you seek freedom in spirit, pray to God and have faith in Him only. Meanwhile, you were granted the free choice in life.

Acknowledgment: There are no good or bad witches, there are good and bad people, and some of them happen to be witches.

The best way to practice Red, or sex magic is to use the power that contains in your physical body, this is the power of raw, primordial desire. Become aware of this part of you, listen to it, cultivate it and you'll be able to manipulate it sooner or later. Listen to your body and it's wisdom that is thousands years old: the wisdom of your intuition. Women are usually more successful in real magic compared to man because they have that ability to listen and be intuitive naturally stronger. But any man can develop the same quality, a feminine quality, and it will help you to understand women and be a better lover in the same time.

On the biochemical level, love spells help you to boost your pheromone, the chemicals without smell or taste, that attract opposite sex. If you don't believe in spells, you can purchase artificial pheromone, But then, why spend money if you can make your own, for free?

Besides, spells and prayers help you to evolve and transform you into a higher being.
Back to top Go down
https://avalonia.forumotion.com
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

Love Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Spells   Love Spells Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:46 pm

To Dream of Your Future Husband

Love Spells 005f1a10

Roses are the flowers sacred to Aphrodite. They are also a very powerful ingredients in love spells. To dream of your future husband, make a tea of wild rose petals. Right before you drink the tea, say:

"Aphrodite, Blessed Be,
Grant me visions of my destiny"

The remaining tea can be poured into a bath so that you can absorb the beauty of the Goddess.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

Love Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Spells   Love Spells Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:51 pm

Love Spells 0db67210

Set up an alter with gifts with of honey and wine.

Place a dried yellow flower on the altar as a symbol of the Egyptian sun and say:

"Great Isis, who gives life unto the flocks and herds, all the land rejoices when you are descended.
 You are the bringer of food, the creator of all things good. You care for the poor and needy and I, your daughter am in need of....  Speak of your desire- for love or anything else.

Afterwards, keep the flower somewhere safe.   
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

Love Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Spells   Love Spells Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Love Spells Images10
If you feel connected with ocean, you can do the following love spell:

Start by taking a cleansing shower or bath.
Rub your skin with scented sea salt.
Dress in clean, white clothes.
 Take a single red candle down to the beach and set it in sand.
 Light the candle and say:

Gods of the seven seas,
I wish for a mate to
walk beside me on the journey of life.

Sit before candle in silent meditation.
Feel the ocean breeze in your face.

Remain there until the candle goes out.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

Love Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Spells   Love Spells Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 11:10 pm

To obtain the love from a specific person

At night time light a small fire in a cauldron or what ever you have available to contain the fire.
Cut out a piece of paper that is 3 inches by 3 inches.
Draw a heart on it and color it in with red.
Write the name of the name of the person that you desire on the heart.
While doing all this be thinking of this person being attracted to you and not being able to resist you! Think of his his or her heart burning with desire for you just like the flames of the fire. Then kiss the name on the heart 3 times.
Place the paper in the fire while saying these words 3 times.

Do so with sincerity...

"Fire come from below,
bring me love that I do know,
make my heart blaze and shine,
to bring the love that will be mine!"
Soon my love will come a day,
three times strong and here to stay!"

"SO MOTE IT BE!"

Stay and meditate on the spell you just did
After you are finished concentrating for a few minutes, extinguish the fire.

Back to top Go down
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

Love Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Spells   Love Spells Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Soulmate Dream Ritual

Love Spells Rose-w10

Items :
3 almonds and 3 raisins - Milk - Honey 

Ritual :
Put the almonds and raisins under your pillow.
Before you go to bed, drink a cup of warm milk with a tsp. of honey then go to sleep.
If you wonder if a certain person is your soulmate it will tell you in your dream. So, before you fall asleep keep that person in mind, and in the morning you will know if he is your soulmate, from your dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Spells   Love Spells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Spells
Page 1 of 1