Avalonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalonia

My Eclectic Study Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repayments.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

Repayments. Empty
PostSubject: Repayments.   Repayments. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 4:25 pm

Hello M.

I leave this message here on the off-chance you log in and see it.

I cleared the rubbish from the front and side of the house now, and no longer require a skip.  However,  K was not paid the full amount again, despite him being in college all week and I do not have the full £70 for this weeks repayment.  I know you worked it that I should pay this at the end of May but seeing as I have not heard from you  I decided to pay you the £30 I do have left, after paying for the removal of said Rubbish.   I paid £23 for an incinerator bin,  which I am still awaiting arrival of,  and I paid £30 for rubbish removal.  I also gave K £20 for his trip to Cardiff but seeing as his pay is short again, I am not able to have it returned and used £30 of your £70 to pay the garbage collector.

Here are some pics showing the said rubbish cleared.

Repayments. 20170325

Repayments. 20170326

I have changed the spreadsheet to take account of todays payment.

Hope you are well,

Jody
xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://avalonia.forumotion.com

Repayments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repayments.   Repayments. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Hi Jody xxxx

You did not need to pay me anything this week, as we agreed to change it to May. Good idea to pay someone to collect instead as cheaper than skip hire.

Looks good without the rubbish now.

M xxx
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Admin
Trinity

Repayments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repayments.   Repayments. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi M xxxx

It was a lot cheaper than a skip, and he said that he would come back and bag up any more I have to get rid off, such as the insides of the raised beds etc.   I haven't been able to do much more than clear the rubbish today. It needs a good hard blasting with bleach and water now, to clear it of the residue and moss. It looks filthy atm.

Police are everywhere after the fatality by home bargains yesterday.  Pictures in my March journal about that.  Gritters are out in force too, as frost is still about every morning.

I know we agreed repayment in May,  but it seemed the logical thing to do seeing as I did not use it for the original plan.

Jody
xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://avalonia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Repayments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repayments.   Repayments. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repayments.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalonia :: The Pagan's Path :: Egyptian History-